|DATE:||January 30th 2020|
|8:30 am to 12:00 am|
Beyond the legal standards, what does implications mental health have in the Canadian workplace? Participants in this half-day session will learn the “ins and outs” of anxiety and depression—the two most common mental health problems in the country—and practical strategies to navigate conversations about mental health in a way that is sensitive, effective, and appropriate for workplace contexts. Through small and large group discussions, didactic learning and hands-on activities, participants will walk away with a deeper understanding of how to assess and address the psychological health and safety needs of their workplaces, and a game plan for implementing impactful employee wellness initiatives.
|DATE:||March 26th 2020|
|9:00 am to 4:00 pm|
Make the days of your life really matter!
Experience an event that is totally UPLIFTING! You will learn how to:
- Get that great passion and energy to do anything fabulous;
- Find out what brings you alive, happy, and enthusiastic;
- Take that single step that could become a giant leap towards reaching your goal;
- Plunge in, make waves, discover your potential;
- Explore your wonderful world;
- Let loose the wonders inside you;
- Create a work-life balance.
This one-day workshop has been praised as one of the "BEST CONFERENCE" people have ever experienced in their careers.
|DATE:||September 24th 2020|
|8:30 am to 10:00 am|
The COVID-19 crisis has not only been disruptive to every company, but it has created a big reset around the world. HR leaders everywhere have been charged with creating new strategies and guidelines to navigate the path forward and we have quickly realized that focusing on policies and procedures is important and reflecting on kindness and compassion is critical.
Attend this webinar and you will learn:
1. Which HR policies and procedures need to be updated;
2. Where your recruitment and onboarding strategies can be improved;
3. How you can help your employees reconnect with the workplace and their work.