|DATE:||August 4th 2020|
|DATE:||August 21st 2020|
|DATE:||August 25th 2020|
This is a live virtual event using Zoom, an online meeting platform. Please check system requirements prior to registering.
Dealing with issues related to mental health in the workplace can be challenging and difficult to navigate. It is essential that organizations have the capabilities to manage mental health because early identification and support typically leads to continued productivity and retention of employees. With the right support, people with mental health concerns can thrive in the workplace. This workshop provides a roadmap to help managers participate in conversations with employees who may require support when experiencing difficulties related to mental health. Participants will learn strategies for creating a more inclusive work environment that reduces stigma surrounding mental illness.
Some of the Topics Included
- Why Mental Health Matters
- Common Mental Illnesses
- Assumptions About Mental Illness
- Signs and Symptoms of Mental Health Concerns
- How to Approach Someone About a Mental Health Concern
- Return-to-Work Strategies
- Employer Responsibilities and Rights
- Best Practices for Workplace Mental Health
|DATE:||December 7th 2020|
|7:00 am to 5:00 pm|
December 7 & 8 , 2020
- Specially designed concurrent education sessions with industry experts providing an in-depth look at the topics and issues of importance in HR.
- A trade show showcasing the latest in suppliers’ tools, technologies, and offerings.
- The CPHRNB Awards of Excellence Dinner – celebrating the best in Human Resources from across New Brunswick.
- Anticipated by 200+ attendees, including Human Resources Professionals, CEOs, senior leaders, service providers, and other HR stakeholders from across the region.
The Chartered Professionals in Human Resources of New Brunswick encourages you to participate in this opportunity for learning and networking that will be available at this conference. With over 825 members located throughout New Brunswick, CPHRNB is committed to ensuring this conference brings value for all participants, including emerging and experienced HR professionals.
Attendance at the Conference qualifies for CPHR re-certification hours at a maximum of eight (8) hours per day.
Visit our conference website for ALL THE EXCITING DETAILS!!!
Deadline to purchase tickets is October 9, 2020
Deadline to cancel registration for a refund is October 23,2020 9
Minus a $50 admin fee