The terms of office for the Moncton Chapter executive will be coming to an end effective January 2017. The Chapter is looking for seven (7) representatives from within the general membership to assume Director roles for a two year term (2017 – 2019).
Any current Full Member of the Moncton Chapter of CPHRNB who would like to serve in this capacity is eligible and may nominate themselves or be nominated by someone else.
The key responsibilities of a Director are to actively participate in and contribute to:
- Opportunities for Human Resources practitioners to meet and exchange knowledge;
- Promote the study of, and further the knowledge and development of Human Resources work to the mutual benefit of all its Members;
- To undertake Association-approved projects for the betterment of Human Resources work as a whole;
- Establish and maintain professional standards for Human Resources practitioners in New Brunswick.
It is also very important to note that all executive members are expected to:
- actively participate in the development of the CPHRNB Moncton chapter events;
- research for potential speakers, professional development opportunities, etc.;
- be comfortable in addressing the membership at events and interacting with those in attendance;
- be available to attend and participate in chapter executive meetings;
- assist with the event registration process.
The nomination and election process will begin in November 2016 and runs until the Annual General Meeting in January 2017.
Nominations MUST include:
- A summary (maximum of 250 words) of your anticipated contributions to the Committee;
- Nominee’s current e-mail address and telephone number.
Please submit your nominations before December 9, 2016 to email@example.com.
Nominations will be reviewed by a committee and the final selection of the slate of nominees will be presented at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) in January 2017.