by Captus Press
As was previously announced in March of 2019 the new requirements to write the NKE come into effect in 2021. See here
The new online program focuses on completing the new nine academic course requirement that assists candidates in meeting the HR technical component required for certification. The courses are offered at the college/university undergraduate level and shall substantially cover the Competency Framework within each related subject.
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Human Resources Management Industrial Relations
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Organizational Behaviour
- Recruitment and Selection
- Strategic Compensation
- Strategic Human Resources Planning
- Training and Development
Course authors are leading academics from Canadian Universities. Course instructors need
to have equivalent qualifications to those instructing undergraduate programs.
- For course descriptions go here.
- The spring semester will only go ahead if there is a minimum of twenty students registered.
**Note- Captus offers English training only, various French language colleges and universities also offer these courses.