The Chartered Professionals in Human Resources New Brunswick (CPHRNB) Awards of Excellence are just around the corner! Help us recognize our province’s very best in the Human Resource profession.
The nomination submission deadline is March 4, 2016 – for every nomination you make, your name will be entered into a draw for a one day pass to the 2016 CPHRNB Conference!
The CPHRNB Awards of Excellence include:
- Rising Star Award
- Human Resources Professional of the Year Award
- CPHRNB Honorary Life Member Award
Winners and Finalists:
- Up to three finalists will be selected in the Rising Star and Human Resources Professional of the Year categories
- Finalists will be invited to attend the gala celebration on May 11th, 2016, where the awards winner will be announced
- The recipient of the CPHRNB Honorary Life Member Award will also be invited to attend the gala as a guest of CPHRNB
Finalists will be invited to attend the gala dinner on May 11, 2016, in Fredericton, NB where the award winners will be announced.
For more information regarding the Awards or to nominate someone for an Award, please visit www.CPHRNBconference.com/awards.
The CPHRNB 2016 Awards of Excellence are happening in conjunction with the CPHRNB 2016 Conference – ‘A World of Opportunities’. For more information on the conference, visit www.CPHRNBconference.com.