Manager, Human Resources
One tree planted for every new hire. Why not start your new job on a green foot and help us lower your carbon footprint.
Your Opportunity at BioScript
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Manager, Human Resources. Based out of our Home Office in Moncton, NB, the HR team serves over 850 employees nationwide, across our 5 companies.
This role will be responsible for leading the day-to-day operations and strategic planning for general HR functions, including policy development and implementation, special projects and initiatives, performance management, employee relations, reporting, and more. In addition, this role will oversee the work and performance of a team of 5 HR professionals.
You will be accountable to:
Reporting to the Director of People & Engagement, the successful Manager, Human Resources, is responsible to:
• Oversee and lead a group of HR professionals to ensure HR is providing the highest quality of service to the organization;
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization;
• Drive the optimization and integration of our HRIS into day to day processes;
• Drive and support successful performance management programs and work with the HR team and managers to effectively manage individual performance proactively through the use of training plans, corrective action documentation, and performance feedback;
• Provide guidance to the HR team and managers on applying company policies and procedures, ensuring they are applied fairly;
• Ensure effective communication of Company-wide and local initiatives and decisions;
• Research and provide the HR team and management with recommendations on compensation including salary, benefits, commissions and bonuses;
• Regular consultations with the Director of HR to analyze and prioritize business objectives and make HR related recommendations that will assist with meeting business goals; and
• Support and enable the achievement of business strategies by providing proactive insights based on people and organizational strengths and constraints.
Your experience includes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or other related discipline, OR a Certificate in Human Resources, OR equivalent combination of education and experience;
• 8+ years of progressive experience as an HR Business Partner in a high-paced environment;
• 5+ years’ experience in an HR leadership position will be considered an asset;
• CPHR designation attained or in progress is highly preferred;
• Previous experience working and/or integrating processes using an HRIS is strongly preferred;
• Experience partnering with various stakeholders in a cross-functional environment;
• Proven track record of delivering results and successfully managing change;
• Sound knowledge of employment laws and practices is required;
• Well-developed critical thinking and problem solving skills; ability to make decisions and work autonomously when necessary;
• Experience in the administration of various HR programs, preferably in an environment where employees were spread out over various geographic areas;
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail;
• Strong interpersonal skills with employees at all levels, with demonstrated conflict management and resolution skills;
• Capable of balancing multiple demands and priorities under tight deadlines;
• Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs; and
• Demonstrated ability to identify and contribute to the development of new initiatives, ideas, and approaches to improve our team’s processes and systems.
It takes passionate, empowered and inspired people to deliver exceptional patient care and support. If you’re looking for a collaborative and dynamic workplace where you can bring and be your best, we have a role for you.
Please submit your application before April 23, 2021.
BioScript Solutions only collects applicants’ information directly through our official recruitment portal, UltiPro. We will not request, handle, or receive resumes or personal information through any other service. If you are redirected to another site, please advise firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Company
Our mission is to Simplify Access to Specialty Care. Since 2001, BioScript Solutions has supported patients with chronic illnesses and rare diseases by providing access to complex drug therapies and delivering full-service specialty care solutions at every stage of their treatment journey. From our home base in Atlantic Canada, we’ve grown into a national network of clinics, pharmacies, and patient support programs operating from over 100 locations across the country. We are proud of our diverse and engaged team of over 850 team members who support each other, make an impact in the communities we serve and put the patient first in everything that we do.
How to Apply
Visit our careers page at bioscript.ca/careers or, click the link below: