Day & Ross Transportation Group
Organizational Development Specialist
Liaise with client groups to identify training needs; design, develop and deliver business focused learning solutions to support corporate strategies and drive continuous organizational improvement.
To be successful in this role, you will exceptionally complete the following (not an exhaustive list of responsibilities):
- Partner with internal stakeholders to conduct needs analysis, evaluate gaps, identify training opportunities and priorities
- Design and deliver programs and initiatives that develop organizational capacity and excellence in individual and team competency
- Act as a change agent providing the support and mechanism to implement major changes and provide coaching to leaders and executives on organizational growth
- Monitor industry learning and development trends and utilize new and emerging technologies to support learning
- Research and engage vendors, speakers, industry experts to augment learning initiatives
- Develop methods for evaluating program effectiveness
- Ensure that learning solutions match the learners and explore different ways to deliver effective programs
- Other related duties as may be required
To be qualified for this role, please ensure your resume clearly displays some or all of the following:
- Post-secondary education in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management, Adult Learning or related field
- A suitable combination of post-secondary education and experience may be considered
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Organizational Development or training
- Experience with SAP, SuccessFactors, assets
- Advanced skills building and maintaining relationships throughout all levels within the organization
- Fluent in principles of adult learning and instructional design
- Demonstrated ability to train, coach, evaluate, and help improve others’ performance and contributions
- Demonstrated ability to create high quality training presentations and supporting materials
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal, including the delivery of presentation and learning programs
- Demonstrated analytical decision-making, project management, group facilitation, innovative problem solving, prioritization, and internal consulting
- Strong sense of urgency coupled with robust organizational and time management skills; including the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced setting, multitask and prioritize in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate with others to meet expectations
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, as well as the aptitude for learning and teaching new programs
The working environment can include extended period sitting in a work station working on a computer and on a phone. Travel may be required up to 25-40%.
About the Company
With a focus on quality customer service that extends to our valued employees, Day & Ross has been continuously recognized as an honored recipient of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2005. We offer our full-time employees a generous Benefits package and a company matched Pension plan. As a federally regulated employer, The Day & Ross Transportation Group fully supports the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified members of the designated groups to apply.
How to Apply
Please apply directly on our website at www.dayandrosscareers.com or send your resume to email@example.com and note the job title and location in the subject line.
Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background checks prior to employment.
We thank you for your application, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.