Day & Ross Inc.
Organizational Development Specialist
Liaise with client groups to identify training needs; design, develop and deliver business focused learning solutions to support corporate strategies and drive continuous organizational improvement.
• Post-secondary education in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management, Adult Learning or related field
• A suitable combination of post-secondary education and experience may be considered
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Organizational Development or training
• Experience with SAP, SuccessFactors, assets
• Advanced skills building and maintaining relationships throughout all levels within the organization
• Fluent in principles of adult learning and instructional design
• Demonstrated ability to train, coach, evaluate, and help improve others’ performance and contributions
• Demonstrated ability to create high quality training presentations and supporting materials
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal, including the delivery of presentation and learning programs
• Demonstrated analytical decision-making, project management, group facilitation, innovative problem solving, prioritization, and internal consulting
• Strong sense of urgency coupled with robust organizational and time management skills; including the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced setting, multitask and prioritize in a deadline driven environment
• Ability to work independently and to collaborate with others to meet expectations
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office, as well as the aptitude for learning and teaching new programs
This position is tentatively scheduled for Monday to Friday, day time hours, overtime may be required.
The working environment can include extended period sitting in a work station working on a computer and on a phone. Travel may be required up to 25-40%.
About the Company
With a focus on quality customer service that extends to our valued employees, Day & Ross has been continuously recognized as an honored recipient of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2005. We offer our full-time employees a generous Benefits package and a company matched Pension plan.
How to Apply
Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background checks prior to employment.