Woodlands Head Office
Human Resources Business Partner
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
Why Choose this Job:
• You receive Competitive Pay, Benefits Package, RRSP Contributions
• You will work in a safety conscious environment
• You will have independence to execute HR processes and practices
• You will work with a high-performing team to lead initiatives
• You will be challenged and rewarded with multiple career development opportunities
• You will receive various internal training courses to ensure your success in HR
• Travel to site is required
• Responsible for coordinating with corporate partners to ensure the effective delivery of services in the areas of talent acquisition, payroll, and employee benefits
• Provide expertise and hands-on support to employees and managers in a broad range of HR functions including; Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Training and Development, and Health and Wellness
• Assist in the implementation of Human Resources projects and initiatives and ensure alignment throughout our business
• Assist in the delivery and implementation of Human Resources programs and policies regarding performance management, learning and development, compensation, employee relations, recognition and engagement
• Provide guidance and support to employees regarding policies, procedures and process
• Facilitation of the recruitment and selection process, on-boarding and engagement activities
• Prepare and deliver employee communication, presentations, and correspondence
• Utilize HR systems to ensure employee data is both accurate and complete
• Understand the HR systems and ensure they are optimized
• University Bachelor’s Degree
• CPHR would be considered an asset
• Proven people skills with the confidence to motivate and engage a team to adopt HR processes
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
• Driven to initiate and execute processes with a “can-do” attitude
• Ability to work independently to execute projects and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
About the Company
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 15,000 dedicated employees.
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
How to Apply
Please apply online: https://careers.jdirving.com/jobs/human-resources-business-partner-11345. A resume of past experience is required; a cover letter is not.
What to Expect:
All applications will be reviewed by one of our recruiters. If the recruiter sees a potential opportunity (current or future) that matches your skills and experience, you will be contacted to discuss your qualifications, desired work location, and fit within the JDI group of companies. Only those candidates who have the necessary qualifications will be contacted.