|DATE:||Le 10 janvier 2023|
CPHR Atlantic is please to partner with Roman 3 to provide this excellent workplace culture certificate program.
Do you find yourself...
…dealing with challenging organizational culture?
…wanting to make a difference, but not knowing how?
…struggling to get buy-in for change?
Then the WCI certification is for you. This 3-day course will provide a clear path to creating change in your workplace and take the mystery away from deconstructing and championing actions that create a workplace culture that inspires psychological safety and job satisfaction.
By taking the course — and becoming WCI certified — you will have a clear understanding of how workplace cultures are built, and a series of tools that will assist you in investigating your organization’s risk, allowing you to create the business case for change.
|DATE:||Le 25 janvier 2023|
In this certificate program, attendees will learn a practical HR Business Partner framework, the development strategy to prepare for – and grow inside – the role, and the HRBP “Enabling Skillsets” that encompass the business partner’s day-to-day skills: coaching, facilitation and consulting methodologies; organizational design and development principles; and talent planning.
The Enabling Skillsets – communicating & collaborating, diagnosing & solutioning, and financial and business acumen – have remained constant throughout the evolution of the HRBP role. Business Partners must service-oriented and be willing and able to foster open and effective dialogue between themselves and their Line Manager, as well as all other stakeholders that impact their partner’s business. HRBPs must be willing and able to develop awareness of human capital barriers and opportunities, and engage their Line Manager with options to help them improve their business. To gain the trust of their line partners, and to inform the solutions offered, Business Partners must demonstrate an understanding of basic business and finance concepts.
The purpose of the HR Business Partner certificate is to:
- Prepare HR Business Partners to be effective in their roles, by:
- Providing a framework and benchmark for effective business partnering
- Developing the attitudes, behaviours and skills of effective business partnering
At the conclusion of the program, participants will:
- Know and understand the behaviours that are needed for truly effective HR Business Partnering
- Improve their internal consulting capabilities
- Communicating & Collaborating: Be able to use communication, coaching and facilitation skills to effectively work with, and support, line partners
- Diagnosing & Solving: Know how to consult with their partner to diagnose root causes and prescribe solutions
- Business Acumen & Awareness: Earn the trust of line partners by demonstrating an understanding of their business model
|DATE:||Le 1 mars 2023|
|11h00 à 15h00|
CPHRNS is excited to connect you with some of the biggest names and emerging trends in the HR tech space! With so many options, it can be hard to know where to start. Whether you're in the market for new employee engagement tools or looking to upgrade your HRIS, we'll have exhibitors offering something for everyone.
Did we mention the FREE member VIP lounge?! Take a break from perusing the latest software in our exclusive VIP lounge, available to members only. Grab a snack and share a cheeky festive beverage as you network with fellow members.
Register now so we'll know to expect you, but feel free to stop by anytime between 11:00am - 3:00pm as your schedule allows. We'll have a great door prize for the first 30 attendees to arrive!