In 2022, Chartered Professionals in Human Resources (CPHR) Canada – an association representing over 31,000 members nationally and Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) – representing just under 23,000 members in Ontario – conducted a Human Resources trends survey among HR professionals across the country.
The key objectives were to better understand:
- HR salaries, benefits, and other compensation;
- Job responsibilities;
- Acquisition and benefit of HR designations;
- Professional development activities;
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiatives;
- Technology trends; and
- Recruitment and Retention challenges.