McInnes Cooper Webinar | Key Actions to Effectively Manage the New Federal OHS Harassment & Violence Regime Webnar
|DATE:||Le 24 juin 2021|
|10h30 à 11h30|
The new anti-harassment and violence regulatory regime applicable to federally regulated employers took effect on January 1, 2021. Six months in, concerns are emerging about the onerous obligations the new regime imposes on federally regulated employers, how cumbersome its processes are, and the challenges it poses to employers. Do you understand the issues the new federal regime raises? Are you knowledgeable about the employer’s obligations under it? Do you know what actions to take to manage and mitigate the challenges of the new regime?
Join McInnes Cooper Labour & Employment Lawyers Jack Graham and Denis Mahoney for a virtual roundtable conversation, led by your questions, about the obligations the new federal OHS harassment and violence prevention regime imposes on federally regulated employers, and the key actions you can take to effectively manage and mitigate the associated risks.
|DATE:||Le 29 juin 2021|
|11h00 à 12h00|
- Did you know that Canada charges among the highest Financial Advisor Fees in the world? That said, many advisors are charging MUCH less these days…
- If you don’t know what your advisor is charging, OR, you don’t have enough understanding of the investments they have you in, OR, you would like guidance on how to find an advisor with transparent fees… this webinar is for you
- You’ll learn exactly how Financial Advisors charge and the right questions to ask and how to find someone who WILL act in your best interest
- Attendees will be provided with a special E-book to help you take action after the Webinar
- Open, live Q&A at the end
|DATE:||Le 15 juillet 2021|
|15h00 à 16h00|
When employees are not actively engaged at work, not only do they suffer – the organization does as well. Workplaces with high levels of engagement have employees that are committed and feel a connection to the organization. Engaged employees are willing to use discretionary time, brainpower, and effort beyond what is expected of them. This webinar explores how employee engagement occurs more readily when employees are respected and cared for, when they do tasks that bring them satisfaction, and when they work in an organization that makes a difference. Participants will learn unique insights for increasing engagement and be challenged to think critically about their approach to employee engagement.
|DATE:||Le 19 octobre 2021|
|8h30 à 12h30|
Knowing how to properly negotiate will make a positive impact on your career!
Join us as we virtually explore four modules over 4 hours:
- The Negotiation Framework
- Practical applications
- Labour Negotiating
- Salary Negotiations