|DATE:||Le 11 décembre 2023|
|15h00 à 0h00|
Future historians of science and technology may yet look back on 2023 as a watershed moment in the adoption and integration of artificial intelligence (AI) across society. AI is increasingly transforming nearly all aspects of daily life, from healthcare and education to transportation, finance, and social services. This session will explore the ways in which AI is disrupting and transforming the workplace through applications like automation, personalization, predictive analytics, and decision-making. Discussion will also focus on the need to ensure that AI is integrated into the workplace in ethical and transparent ways.
|DATE:||Le 17 janvier 2024|
|12h00 à 13h00|
The Webinar will include:
- Considering the mandate of the investigation
- Considering the evidence to be collected
- Creating a Timeline
- Pre-Investigation consideration
- Who to interview and in what order
|DATE:||Le 13 février 2024|
|8h30 à 16h30|
This 21h virtual certification course is spread over 3 days of intensive and interactive learning. Participants will receive:
- WCI Designation and Certificate
- 4 Risk Assessments to help you assess and analyze your organization’s current culture.
- 4 White Paper templates to help you articulate the need for change to Senior Leaders.
Identify and Resolve the underlying issues that are impacting your talent attraction and retention.
Do you find yourself…
…dealing with challenging organizational culture?
…wanting to make a difference, but not knowing how?
…struggling to get buy-in for change?
By taking the course — and becoming WCI certified — you will have a clear understanding of how workplace cultures are built, and a series of tools that will assist you in assessing and analyzing your organization’s risk, allowing you to create the business case for change.
In this course, you will…
- Build on your existing skills and experience to take ownership of your learning.
- Explore the fundamentals of the Workplace Culture Hierarchy, and how it can be used to create innovative strategies for strengthening relationships and better human connections.
- Investigate and mitigate your company’s risk at each stage of the Hierarchy.
- Use tools and strategies that will provide the data you will need to create targeted and meaningful interventions.
- Increase your business acumen and create a plan for how to put this learning into action in your workplace.
- Build your profile as a leader capable of getting the best work out of employees.