|DATE:||February 8th 2022|
|1:30 pm to 2:30 pm|
Did you know that more than 25 million Canadians currently on social media? That’s why HR professionals are turning to social network background checks to reduces risk with a solution that enhances ethical decision-making and compliance by proactively identifying activities, behavior, and commentary that does not align with the culture of their organizations.
Want to know how it works? Iain Murray and Luc van Dijk, Vertical Leaders will be covering the latest industry updates, and how social media background screening will benefit your organization, whether it be big or small.
In this presentation, we will cover the following topics:
- The Origins of Fama
- Industry Trends
- Social Media Search Customization
- Case Study
- Fama and Background Checks
Who should attend:
Business owners of all industry sizes, CEO’S HR professionals, The target audience of this webinar is for any HR professionals, Head of Compliance roles, CEO’s and more. Anyone in charge of hiring and maintaining employee retention and safety.
|DATE:||March 4th 2022|
|10:00 am to 6:00 pm|
CPHR Manitoba will be running an NKE Prep Course on March 4 & 5, 2022 in preparation for the Spring 2022 NKE. The two-day course will be held on Zoom from 10:00am – 6:00pm AST.
This course is designed to help participants consolidate the knowledge they already have and - more importantly - identify where they need to focus additional studying in order to be successful in completing this multiple-choice assessment.
- Acquire information about the NKE that will enhance your understanding of the exam format and testing process.
- Learn tips and tactics for writing multiple choice exams.
- Review study skills and strategies to determine your personal learning plan.
- Review the exam weighting to indicate knowledge gaps in each discipline area.
- Practice sample exam questions to evaluate your individual knowledge.
- Share learning with colleagues through discussion and participation in learning teams.
As a result, you will be able to:
- Assess your personal knowledge of each discipline area.
- Design a personal learning plan.
- Successfully write the exam with greater confidence.
|DATE:||March 29th 2022|
This event will take place over two days, March 29-30, 2022. The 2022 Virtual Conference is a premiere learning event for Human Resource Professionals in Saskatchewan. This event will provide attendees with the opportunity to participate in active learning to enhance skills and build HR competence through the professional development offered.
|DATE:||May 3rd 2022|
|8:30 am to 4:30 pm|
CPHRNB is thrilled to announce that our virtual conference details have been confirmed. This stimulating event will take place May 3rd - 4th, 2022 and is now open for early registration. We are excited to reveal our 2022 theme, “HR Reboot. Business Driven. People Focused.” It promises to be an engaging and captivating theme that will offer continued support to our rapidly evolving industry.