|DATE:||February 13th 2024|
|8:30 am to 4:30 pm|
This 21h virtual certification course is spread over 3 days of intensive and interactive learning. Participants will receive:
- WCI Designation and Certificate
- 4 Risk Assessments to help you assess and analyze your organization’s current culture.
- 4 White Paper templates to help you articulate the need for change to Senior Leaders.
Identify and Resolve the underlying issues that are impacting your talent attraction and retention.
Do you find yourself…
…dealing with challenging organizational culture?
…wanting to make a difference, but not knowing how?
…struggling to get buy-in for change?
By taking the course — and becoming WCI certified — you will have a clear understanding of how workplace cultures are built, and a series of tools that will assist you in assessing and analyzing your organization’s risk, allowing you to create the business case for change.
In this course, you will…
- Build on your existing skills and experience to take ownership of your learning.
- Explore the fundamentals of the Workplace Culture Hierarchy, and how it can be used to create innovative strategies for strengthening relationships and better human connections.
- Investigate and mitigate your company’s risk at each stage of the Hierarchy.
- Use tools and strategies that will provide the data you will need to create targeted and meaningful interventions.
- Increase your business acumen and create a plan for how to put this learning into action in your workplace.
- Build your profile as a leader capable of getting the best work out of employees.