|DATE:||August 11th 2021|
CPHR Manitoba offers the CPHR NKE Preparation Course in partnership with Captus Press Inc.
This course is designed to help participants consolidate the knowledge they already have and - more importantly - identify where they need to focus additional studying in order to be successful in completing this multiple-choice assessment.
- Acquire information about the NKE that will enhance your understanding of the exam format and testing process.
- Learn tips and tactics for writing multiple choice exams.
- Review study skills and strategies to determine your personal learning plan.
- Review the exam weighting to indicate knowledge gaps in each discipline area.
- Practice sample exam questions to evaluate your individual knowledge.
- Share learning with colleagues through discussion and participation in learning teams.
As a result, you will be able to:
- Assess your personal knowledge of each discipline area.
- Design a personal learning plan.
- Successfully write the exam with greater confidence.
|DATE:||September 20th 2021|
CPHR Atlantic Project Management Certificate Program, facilitated by Lemmex Williams Training Inc, is a 4-day virtual interactive program that focuses on the fundamentals of project management, customized to human resources professionals.
In this certification program, you will learn the Project Management essentials - planning, managing, monitoring, controlling, assessing risks and reporting your project’s progress. Learn important skills such as how to manage client expectations, push back “do it faster” managers and clients, and handle the inevitable project changes. Delve into working with matrix teams and their unique management requirements. Also included in this program is practicing estimating for planning and reporting purposes.
- September 20, 2021 - 8:30am-4:30pm AST
- September 21, 2021 - 8:30am-4:30pm AST
- September 27, 2021 - 8:30am-4:30pm AST
- September 28, 2021 - 8:30am-4:30pm AST