|DATE:||April 7th 2021|
|11:00 am to 6:00 pm|
When diversity and cultural differences lead to misunderstandings or distrust, they are often viewed as challenges to manage within our work environments. However, they are better viewed as valuable assets to organizational health. This workshop examines specific elements of diversity and culture as they relate to communicating, power differentials, and experiences of discrimination. Participants will learn strategies for working with differences and promoting inclusion in the workplace.
Some of the Topics Included
- What is Meant by Diversity?
- What is the Difference Between Equity and Equality?
- Inclusion and Exclusion Dynamics
- Language Considerations – How We Talk
- Cultural Context Model
- Culture Differences and Conflict
- Communicating Across Difference
- Culture and the Dynamics of Power
- Discrimination and Rights
- Organizational Strategies and Remedies
|DATE:||April 21st 2021|
|8:30 am to 4:30 pm|
In this certification program, you will learn the Project Management essentials - planning, managing, monitoring, controlling, assessing risks and reporting your project’s progress. Learn important skills such as how to manage client expectations, push back “do it faster” managers and clients, and handle the inevitable project changes. Delve into working with matrix teams and their unique management requirements. Also included in this program is practicing estimating for planning and reporting purposes.
- April 21, 2021 - 8:30am-4:30pm AST
- April 22, 2021 - 8:30am-4:30pm AST
- April 28, 2021 - 8:30am-4:30pm AST
- April 29, 2021 - 8:30am-4:30pm AST
|DATE:||May 25th 2021|
CPHR Nova Scotia invites our members to attend thier confernce and trade show.