Captus Press publishes post-secondary textbooks and online learning resources in Human Resource Management. In 2004, Captus developed and produced a comprehensive online Prep course for the National Knowledge Exam. Since then, continuous improvements and updates have made this course the leading online resource available to candidates from across Canada.
To contact Captus Press:
- Outside the Toronto area – 1-866-348-7888 toll free from Canada and continental USA
- Telephone Support Hours: Weekdays, 9am – 5 pm Eastern.
- Calls outside of normal support hours will generally be returned within 24 hours.
- email@example.com We endeavour to reply to all emails within 24 hours.
Your Updated National Knowledge Exam (NKE) Prep Course from Captus
The only online prep course that includes: interactivity in a discussion board with our leading content expert; over 28 hours of multimedia lecture presentations with review quizzes; a diagnostic test, 4 practice exams, and a New NKE Preparation handbook in e-book format. The course provides both broad and in-depth coverage of the Competency Framework, along with many assessment resources to help you study and test your readiness to write the NKE.
Important Features of the NKE Prep Course and Your Advantages
- The ability to create a customized study plan that starts with a Diagnostic pre-test, which assesses your knowledge level, provides feedback, identifies areas that need revision and suggests sources for learning the important content.
Your Advantage: You can display (and print out) the entire test and diagnostic feedback document at any time for easy access to the specific Competencies you need to review!
- Access 28 hours of interactive multimedia lectures, available 24 X 7 and equivalent to about 75 hours of class time. A detailed glossary, our new in-course Handbook and references to other HR texts are also provided to help you cover the required content of the competency framework.
Your Advantage: More instructional content and all parts of the lectures are available for selective access 24 X 7! You do not need to access parts that you do not need to review!
- The CPHR NKE Preparation Handbook in e-book format provides you with 300 pages of concise coverage of key concepts of the Competency Framework, conveniently organized by Competency.
Interactive quizzes and progress tests with automatic feedback to monitor your learning progress through the lectures and Handbook.
Your Advantage: You can display and print out all the feedback documents! This helps you keep track of what you already know and what you need to learn.
- 4 timed practice exams with 600 multiple choice questions.
Your Advantage: Four practice exams provide you with 600 practice questions on the Competency Framework that is covered in the NKE! They are similar to the NKE questions in format, coverage and level of difficulty. (Please note the practice exam questions in the prep course may not closely reflect the actual questions in the NKE.)
- A moderated discussion board allows you to collaborate and form study groups with fellow prep course participants, ask our content expert, Stephanie Milliken, to answer your questions about the course content and practice exams.
Your Advantage: Access to a content expert ensures that your questions can be answered. A totally pre-scripted course cannot do that!
“I passed my CPHR exam … Your course was worth its weight in gold and your service was second to none.” B.R. 2019