Captus Press publishes post-secondary textbooks and online learning resources in Human Resource Management. In 2004, Captus developed and produced a comprehensive online Prep course for the National Knowledge Exam. Since then, continuous improvements and updates have made this course the leading online resource available to candidates from across Canada.
To contact Captus Press:
- Outside the Toronto area – 1-866-348-7888 toll free from Canada and continental USA
- Telephone Support Hours: Weekdays, 9am – 5 pm Eastern.
- Calls outside of normal support hours will generally be returned within 24 hours.
- email@example.com We endeavour to reply to all emails within 24 hours.
Your Updated National Knowledge Exam (NKE) Prep Course from Captus
The only online prep course that includes: interactive tutoring in a discussion board with our leading content expert; 28 hours of multimedia lecture presentations with review quizzes; a diagnostic test and four practice exams. Both broad and in-depth coverage of the Competency Framework are provided with lots of feedback.
Features of the NKE Prep Course and Your Advantages
- The ability to create a customized study plan that starts with a diagnostic pre-test, which assesses your knowledge level, provides feedback, identifies areas that need revision and suggests sources for learning that content.
Your Advantage: You can display (and print out) the entire test and diagnostic feedback document at any time for easy access to the topics you need to review!
- Access 28 hours of interactive multimedia lectures available 24 X 7 – equivalent to about 75 hours of class time. A detailed glossary and references to textbooks are also provided to cover the additional content required in the competency framework.
Your Advantage: More instructional content and any part of the lectures is available for access 24 X 7! You don’t need to access parts that you don’t need to review!
- Interactive quizzes and progress tests with automatic feedback to monitor your learning progress through the lectures.
Your Advantage: You can display (and print out) all the feedback documents!
- 4 timed practice exams – 600 multiple choice questions.
Your Advantage: Four practice exams provide you with 600 practice questions on the Competency Framework that is covered in the NKE! They are similar to the NKE questions in format, coverage and level of difficulty. (Please note the practice exam questions in the prep course may not closely reflect the questions in the NKE.)
- A moderated discussion board allows you to collaborate and form study groups with fellow prep course participants. Ask the content expert, Stephanie Milliken, questions on relevant issues and seek assistance.
Your Advantage: Access to a content expert ensures you that all your questions can be answered. A totally pre-scripted course cannot do that!