Glencore - Brunswick Smelter
- Responsible for procurement of materials and services, analysing tenders and awarding business contracts
- Ensuring proper specifications, delivery, reliability of product and or services, warranty, and service requirements, legal liabilities, and overall cost are considered when selecting suppliers.
- Maintaining adequate inventory levels. Create and maintain sound supplier-customer relations based on ethical purchasing practices.
- Ability to work independently in a demanding, fast pace, ever changing environment.
- Bachelor of Business Degree or Business Diploma with 2- 3 years of relevant experience.
- SCMP Designation (or currently pursuing).
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge in Microsoft office.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience working with COUPA would be assets.
Brunswick Smelter offers competitive compensation packages, a dynamic work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
About the Company
Glencore is one of the world’s largest global diversified natural resource companies. Our global network comprises more than 90 offices located in over 50 countries, plus we have over 150 mining and metallurgical sites, offshore oil production assets, farms and agricultural facilities.
We employ approximately 190,000 people and it is these people that we value above all else. They are our greatest asset.
Our strategy is to maintain and build upon our position as a leading integrated producer and marketer of commodities worldwide.
Join us and lets grow together.
How to Apply
Submit your resume via email: email@example.com