J. D. Irving, Limited - Information Technology Division
Senior HR Business Partner
Saint John, NB
- Provide advice and guidance to management and staff regarding all areas of HR employee relations through building positive working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ensure successful execution of HR programs and policies regarding engagement, performance management, training and development, onboarding, succession planning, talent acquisition, compensation, employee relations, recognition, wellness, rewards programs and event planning
- Ensure HR processes are delivered on time and with highest quality standards
- Develop communication plans, prepare and deliver required communications, presentations and correspondence
- Deliver the highest quality standards to support our vision to build, align, and engage the workforce
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on HR
- 7-10 years’ experience in Human Resources, with demonstrated experience working with senior leadership
- High energy with a passion about our people
- Experience or a keen interest in the technology industry
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple activities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high sense of urgency
- Demonstrated professional maturity and ability to handle confidential information
- Detail-oriented with a focus on delivering high quality work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- CPHR designation is an asset
About the Company
Are you looking to contribute to a cultural transformation in one of the hottest industries? Our exciting and dynamic team is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic HR professional to help lead the change. Our workforce is continuously growing and is looking for a Senior HR business partner to help ensure that our most valuable asset, our employees, are being taken care of. The position provides consultation to management and staff on all human resource-related issues. We are looking for an employee and organizational champion with a positive attitude and energy level that never quits. As a change agent, you thrive in fast paced environment by assessing and anticipating HR-related needs.
With over 270 employees centralized in Saint John, Dieppe and Halifax, we offer our people the opportunity to add business value to our organization while enjoying the friendly and naturally beautiful lifestyle that only the Maritimes can offer. We invest in continuous professional growth through strong career development programs. As a key member of our team, your coworkers will be among the best in Maritimes. That’s why JDI.
How to Apply
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.