Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Senior Manager, Human Resources
Saint John, NB
An exciting career opportunity is available in our dynamic team-spirited environment. We are currently seeking a highly motivated Sr. Manager to work as part of our Human Resources Team.
Reporting to the onsite, Senior Director of Human Resources, our Senior Manager of Human Resources will enjoy working with an energetic HR Team who supports our company, our operations team and our team members with dedication, creativity and a Count on Me commitment to a positive Wyndham Experience.
The input and expertise offered by this candidate within an operational environment will contribute to the development and implementation of strategy, policies and best practices for recruitment, performance management, associate relations and social responsibility. Building relationships with all levels of team members, while meeting their needs and those of the company, will be key when providing advice, guidance and recommendations. Energy, enthusiasm, customer focused attitude and strong leadership skills in our hands on, fast paced and deadline driven operation will ensure the success of supporting our associates and business needs.
• Knowledgeable of HR related employment legislation and experienced in offering guidance and recommendations to resolve workplace matters.
• Proven ability to connect and build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization with effective listening and communication skills.
• The flexibility to adapt, excellent time and project management skills are a must, as is a proven track record in high volume recruitment including the full-cycle recruitment process to attract and engage qualified candidates.
• Timeliness and creativity is utilized to develop branding and advertising that is proactive with industry and market trends.
• Guides the review and resolution of associate relation issues while maintaining an appropriate balance between associate and company accountabilities.
• Ability to develop long and short term plans, goals and evaluation of accomplishments while progressing numerous activities and projects simultaneously.
• Savvy with systems (HRIS, Applicant Tracking, MS Office) and processes that demonstrates a proactive approach to effectively gain efficiencies.
Education and Experience
Degree Program with Human Resources Concentration and/or Human Resources Program Management Certification or related post-secondary education
Minimum 5 years of senior Human Resources leadership in a fast paced, high volume environment
CPHR Designation preferred
About the Company
At Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Canada, Inc. in Saint John, New Brunswick, we are known for our innovative “Count On Me” culture and engaging work environment; where you make a difference. Over the past 20+ years, we have continued to invest in our Team Members to support them in achieving excellent results. We offer a fun and professional work environment that has something for everyone! Outfitted with our onsite gym, outdoor walking trail, massage chairs, lounge areas, pool table, internet hub, free Wi-Fi and electronic games area, our center provides a pleasing “home away from home.”
The Wyndham Experience is not only about the benefits, career opportunities and perks that we can offer you! You will also experience the pride and enjoyment that comes from being with a company that cares, supports and invests in you and your community.
How to Apply
Visit https://careers.wyndhamhotels.com/ to submit your cover letter and resume outlining how your education, experience and skill sets will support your success at Wyndham!