Day & Ross Inc.
Organizational Development Manager
An exciting career opportunity awaits you in New Brunswick’s River Valley. The Organizational Development Manager is a senior member of the HR leadership team and provides strategic and organizational support to our North American client groups across a broad range of HR disciplines including employee engagement, learning and development, change management, organizational design, performance management and talent/succession management.
To be successful in this role, you will execute on the following activities:
• Lead the talent review and succession planning activities; identifying & facilitating development opportunities for individuals in talent pipelines
• Provide direction for the development and delivery of leadership programs as well as other company initiatives
• Liaise with the Organizational Change Management team to identify and facilitate change management initiatives including communication, training and coaching to ensure successful implementation
• Identify development needs, creation and implementation of learning and development curriculum
• Lead projects related to HR Strategy and Goals/Initiatives
• Support other HR initiatives in the creation of collateral support ensuring alignment with corporate branding
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in an Organizational Development/Learning & Development role
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in leading a team
• University degree and/or Certification in OD/HR
• Able to build and maintain relationships with all levels within the organization
• Demonstrated ability to train, coach, evaluate, and help improve others’ performance and contributions
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal, including the delivery of presentation and learning programs
• Strong business acumen
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Strong computer skills, specifically PowerPoint and Excel within MS Office, as well as the aptitude for learning and teaching new programs
• English (verbal/written/spoken) required; French is an asset
• Travel up to 25% required within Canada and the US
About the Company
With a focus on quality customer service that extends to our valued employees, Day & Ross has been continuously recognized as an honored recipient of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2005. We offer our full-time employees a generous benefits package and a company matched pension plan.
How to Apply
Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to reference and criminal background checks prior to employment.
We thank you for your application, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
As a federally regulated employer, The Day & Ross Transportation Group fully supports the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified members of the designated groups to apply.