|DATE:||February 4th 2021|
|8:30 am to 9:30 am|
A Financial Update and Nominations of CPHR New Brunswick, Fredericton Chapter Board of Directors is scheduled for February 4th, 2021 at 8:30am and due to COVID-19 restrictions will be held virtually.
All active members are welcome to attend, there is of course, no charge to attend.
The Fredericton Chapter of the Chartered Professionals in Human Resources of New Brunswick will also be holding elections for positions on our Chapter Executive.
The Fredericton Chapter is one of five chapters in New Brunswick actively contributing to the advancement of the human resources profession. This is an opportunity for our chapter members to get actively involved with the Executive, and to help build on past success by ensuring we are meeting the needs of our members.
Elections will be held for the positions listed below. Please note that information regarding incumbents and/or those in acting positions has been provided in parenthesis.
Director, President-Elect (currently vacant)
- Duties for this role include: Chair meetings in the President’s absence and supporting the President in Chapter activities and aid Officers/Directors as required.
Director, Venue Chair (vacant as of December 31, 2020)
- The requirements for this role are: Liaise with event venue to ensure that bookings are made and appropriate contracts are signed. Conduct RFP’s as appropriate to ensure that Chapter is paying competitive prices for venue and food costs. Operate as the key contact between venue and Chapter, and ensure speakers’ needs are met with direction from the PD Chair.
NOTE – All positions above are for 2-year terms (January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2023).
In accordance with our by-laws, please consider this to be a call for nominations from our Chapter membership for all the above positions.
Members who are interested to have their name stand or who have questions are asked to contact Rosalynn Alessi at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January 29th.
|DATE:||May 20th 2021|
|12:00 pm to 12:45 pm|
The Fredericton Chapter of CPHR-NB would like to invite you to attend a virtual “Meet and Eat” session for its members. Join us on May 20th at 12:00pm NOON with your lunch. This fun interactive 45 minute session will be an opportunity to catch up with some colleagues that you may not have the opportunity to see and speak with as a result of COVID-19 regulations.
Here’s what you can expect:
- 15-minute introductions and overviews
- 30 minutes of discussion time with HR colleagues from the Fredericton Chapter.
- Breakout rooms to keep the conversations smaller and more personal.
- Facilitation to help guide the conversations (if needed).
- Discussion on best practices, individual experiences, questions and advice etc.
- Please sign up for the session in advance.
- You will receive an email invitation to the Zoom meeting after the event registration has closed.
- Each person will be assigned a breakout room for the meet and eat discussions.
- Please fill out this questionnaire to provide some insight on topic discussions!